Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kalanggaman Island, Palompon's revived treasure

Kalanggaman Island is a place to be!

This Island is now slowly becoming a popular tourist destination. Many have already took a sojourn into the place some of these are the famous travel bloggers Enrico Dee of www.byahilo.com and Angel Juarez of www.lakwatsero.com. Unlike before, not only Palomponganons are now enjoying the beach. Travelers from neighboring Province such as Cebu and Foreigners have already came to experience the beautiful Island. 

Kalanggaman Island (technically, an islet) is located in Palompon, Province of Leyte. It is an hour-away from the town.
Photo Credit: Anthony Hejie Suralta

As far as I know, this was privately owned by a businessman and then 'twas reacquired by the Municipal Government. (correct me if I'm wrong..)

Photo Credit: Anthony Hejie Suralta

However, I am from Palompon yet I have not been into the place. Ironic, right?:)  But I am still blogging this to help my hometown in promoting Kalanggaman Island. I will be going there soon when I go home and sure will blog about it. So stay tune, alright?:) If you want to tag along, just let me know.

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi! Pag may oras ka, sali ka sa RIRE giveaway ko

SALAMAT!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews